This year for Halloween we have prepared an activity among the Philosophy, Physical Education and English Departments. As we have studied the characteristics of philosophy as opposed to the myths and the irrational stories, we have prepared a terror story. Normally these stories work because we are ready to accept irrational elements. Then, during the philosophy lesson we have written one. We have done it among all of us, using a projector, so everyone could see what we were writing. Besides, during the Physical Education lessons the students have prepared a gymkhana with the clues related to the story and we have done on the 31st of October with fancy dresses and make up.

Here it is the story:   



It was a dark, rainy night. There were bats flying in the sky and I was driving to my grandparents old house where I would spend my summer. Suddenly, I heard a noise! It was the engine, I decided to stop. I saw a cave and a child inside the cave. It was a little girl who wore a white dress... she had a candle in her hand. I went to talk to her and she whispered “help me” but at that moment there was a screech in the distance from the bats. I looked away, when I turned back to her she had disappeared. I saw a light at the end of the cave and I followed it to try to help the girl. Then I heard the engine of my car start, and as I looked, the girl had stolen it and was driving my car. I tried to run but I was too late, she had already gone. So here I was, surrounded by the bats, lost in the middle of nowhere in the dark. Out of the darkness I felt a hand touch my shoulder. As I looked behind me I saw lots of trees which had strange symbols on them. I didn’t have anything to do so I decided to investigate the symbols by myself. The symbols were of eyes with a cross over them and then I heard the leaves on the ground start to crunch. I looked up and saw something on the horizon. There appeared to be many things but I couldn’t tell what they were. All of a sudden I couldn’t see. My eyes stopped working. When my eyes started working again I wasn´t in the same place and I was tied up. I saw the girl who had stolen my car. She was laughing at me, she wanted me to follow her. So I did. All of a sudden she produced a machete to try to kill me. I asked her “please stop! Don’t kill me I will help you! You can bet that I will be able to help you! I know that you have been possessed, I have seen it before, but don’t worry I can save you!”

Now it’s your turn. You have to solve all the clues we give you to save the possessed girl. 



Halloween breakfast

                                                                                 


Halloween Menu
     



Buying a costume



Halloween activity from larosaledabilingue


Comparing festivals: See activity here 


 
Halloween recipes


 


 Activity in Business and Entrepeneurial Initiative


http://empresaeiniciativasemprendedoras.blogspot.com.es/2017/10/halloween-2017.html

 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario